Accident Reconstruction

Carbon Monoxide Poisons Infant


An eye-opening exhibit that highlights how quickly carbon monoxide can spread through apartments with poorly maintained components and appliances.

Watch as this colorless and odorless gas escapes from a damaged exhaust venting system in one apartment to the subfloor spaces between apartments. See as the carbon monoxide was distributed to every apartment room through the ventilation system, causing carbon monoxide poisoning to its sleeping occupants.

Accident Reconstruction Portfolio

Filter Categories
Vehicular / Trucking
Product Liability
Work Injury
head brain

Give us a call. Let’s deliver justice together.